Saturday, February 1, 2014

Fabric Valentines



Valentine’s Day is almost here and this year I’m excited because one of the fabrics in my new line features hearts. It’s the perfect fabric for making Valentine's Day projects. I usually create quilted valentines for the occasion.  As you may recall, last year I blogged about the valentine I was making and created a tutorial on how to do so. You can check out last year's post here and download the free tutorial by clicking the button on my side bar, lower right.



Don’t have time to make a quilted valentine? Try using up some of your fabric scraps to create valentines such as these. I used my sewing machine's blanket-stitch to attach 2” squares of fabric to card stock. They are super simple and quick to whip up.

Happy Valentine’s Day

xoxo

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment