Thursday, January 16, 2014

Grace


My latest fabric line, Grace is now shipping and should be in your local quilt stores any day! 

I love to bridge the gap between traditional and modern aesthetics. Some of the elements found in the collection are based on a traditional design concept but have a more carefree style. My nieces, Emma Grace and Grace Evelyn served as my muses for this playful design collection.


Grace consists of eight prints in two colorways, Bermuda and Caribbean. In addition to yardage, RJR Fabrics has made Grace available as Fat Quarter Bundles, Pixie Strips, and Patty Cakes.

I hope you enjoy working with my new line.




2 comments:

  1. This line of fabric is beautiful. I love both color ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty fabric line. I love the Caribbean palate best, but Bermuda is a very, very close second.

    ReplyDelete